Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2011

Puppy Smells!!!!

Last night when I was doing puppy chores I started thinking about puppy smells. Yes, puppy smells! Most people think of puppies and the smell of puppy breath which is unique and in an odd way wonderful but there is another puppy smell that I have actually been enjoying and didn't give it much thought till last night. It's the wonderful smell of them (their coats/ body). It too is a unique and amazing smell somewhat similar to what many people talk about with human babies. Whatever makes it what it is doesn't really matter all I know is that it is somehow a calming, soothing aroma that makes me happy with each nuzzle of each pup! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could bottle this and puppy breath.... if we could though then it just wouldn't be the same.

This morning I had some quiet moments with the pups before Kathy arrived and I was able to just watch,and  talk softly to them as they nursed . They slept for a bit and then one or two decided they would mix it up. Light pink decided to try and eat her Mamma's ear and Nati allowed it... then toddled around yapping. Red, Purple and Sparkle pups then got active with some of the toys and each other. One put the nose of the other in her mouth, another decided the others head looked like good material.... Who needs TV when you have your home show of Nati plus Nine!
Tomorrow is the Nines 3 Week Birthday - I will try and get more pictures to post...
Till later!

No comments: