Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eyes Wide Open!!!!

Well not exactly but early this morning when I was doing check overs of the pups while getting ready to change the bedding in the whelping box much to my surprise what did I see .... Hot Pink Pup (#9 birth order)(black female) had started to open her eyes today (Day 10).  Also found that Sparkle Pup (#8 Birth order)(liver female)(also the biggest pup till last night) had started the transition as well with the left eye opening. Guess they believe in the Last Out Into the World - First to Do!!!! I guess we'll see if this is a pattern for these two girls! Number nine has reminded me of her Mom since she was born. Why she had similar markings on her face and as she grows I detect some of the same personality. Yeah, I maybe a little silly about this but it's fun!

By the way I apologize for spelling/ grammar errors but if I put something in draft before I post it for some reason I can't get it edited - and I don't have enough time to spend trying to figure it out - Ugh!

Sunday we had some friends visit and they brought Nati a new toy.... to my amazement she actually wanted to play a little and then took it to the whelping box. Every time I try to remove it some how it ends up back in there so I'm not fighting it. Pups seem to enjoy crawling over it and once in a while I find them using it as a pillow... so cute!
Enjoy the pictures - Till Next time!






 






Getting some fresh air on Sunday -

  · · 6 hours ago

No comments: