Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Waiting with Anticipation.....


.... the arrival of "9" puppies. Yes, we saw nine puppies very neatly packed inside Nati when we visited Dr. Tim Wolf our Vet yesterday afternoon. Initially the thought was eight with a possible nine but a second picture verified there were "9" He was very pleased with Nati's condition (coat, weight, etc.) at this point in the pregnancy. That was encouraging to hear, good girl Nati! Now we wait for the arrival of puppies, happy,healthy puppies! I'm including a picture of Nati from our walk around the yard when we returned home from her exam. She laid down and wanted to enjoy the scenery... and maybe a little tired of carrying around her well packed "load".

On another note wanted to let everyone know that this is my first attempt at trying to Blog so don't expect much. I hope to post dailey but might not be able to fulfill that so be patient.....:-). I've never been good about keeping a diary much to my Dad's dismay... His Mom wrote an entry in a diary dailey and when I was growing up he encouraged me to try, which I did unsucessfully. Let's see how it goes this time.

Stay tuned .............

No comments: